EthnoHub Terms of Service
By using the ethnohub.com web site ("Service"), a service of EthnoHub, LLC ("EthnoHub"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
EthnoHub reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. No account may be registered or used by automated devices such as "bots".
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person; a single login shared by multiple individuals is not permitted. You may create separate accounts for as many users as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. EthnoHub will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- All text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material ("Content") stored or managed with the Service is your responsibility. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, including all users associated with your Account.
- You should not use the Service for any illegal purpose in your jurisdiction.
The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis; it is non-refundable. Use of storage space above that included in your subscription plan is metered and billed on a monthly basis; it is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made.
All our fees are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by the State. You are responsible for payment of any such tax, if required from you by your State.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "account" link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a Billing link where you will find a simple no-questions-asked cancellation option.
All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This data can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
Cancellation takes effect immediately. Your monthly subscription charge ends at that time.
EthnoHub may terminate your Account for any reason at any time upon notice to you, and may refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other EthnoHub service. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account and of your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. EthnoHub reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we may suspend the Service and access to your Account (including without limitation the data in your Account) if (a) you have violated the terms of this Agreement (including any Policy), (b) you pose an unacceptable risk to us, or (c) you provide false, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading information (including without limitation any registration information) or otherwise engage in fraudulent or illegal conduct.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
EthnoHub reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by emailing you and posting the changes to the EthnoHub Site (ethnohub.com) or the Service itself.
EthnoHub shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Your Intellectual Property Rights
EthnoHub does not claim any ownership in any of the Content that you upload, transmit, or store in your Account. We will not access nor use any of your Content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
EthnoHub does not screen the Content of your Account, unless forced to do so by due process of law or provided with evidence that the Account is in violation of the Terms.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that EthnoHub uses third-party vendors for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or EthnoHub.
- You agree not to resell any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of EthnoHub.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse) against any EthnoHub employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not use Service to transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or "spam" messages.
- You must not store or transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by EthnoHub) of other EthnoHub customers, we reserve the right to immediately suspend or throttle your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- User accounts you create may only be used by humans, not by any automated software or "bot".
- EthnoHub does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that EthnoHub shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if EthnoHub has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of EthnoHub to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and EthnoHub; they govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and EthnoHub (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support [at] ethnohub [dot] com